Friday, July 6, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap not to mention able to understand English. I'm mixed

, But found a few people in front of me: two middle-aged men and women carrying a hoe, two 10-year-old girl carrying a basket, as well as a smaller little boy holding a buffalo. Five people in front I remained motionless, their eyes full of curiosity.
I cough a few times quickly, for fear they misunderstood me is a bad man, busy Road of broken English: Two middle-aged strange looking one. A little girl looked up the rumble of their parents that what seems to be asking a question. Middle-aged couples also said a few rumble.
The couple said a few words,oakley sunglasses for cheap, I do not know what they say, although my English is very bad, but always listen to understand Thai who mother will ah? Farmer's wife to mention a little girl basket to get the hands, exposing openings in the cloth of the above, caught what things handed me, and that a rumble.
The things I looked at her hand, like bread, like bread, outside if the level of powder and the like, which may also contain what.
Suddenly think of it, just behind a small mountain village, the villagers have no education are very hard to say, not to mention able to understand English. I'm mixed! The moment is not to say anything, they do not understand, said White also said Perhaps they think I'm hungry, eat something, so they put their own food and to get hold of me and, but I'm not hungry. This, I just want to.
Do not know how can I find Zhang Yuqiong master when I first put the place to stay buttoned. Can not learn Tarzan, just take a cloth modesty, followed by the monkeys in the forest swing to swing go? This couple seems very good, as I followed them, depends on a few days in their house, big deal for me to give them doing farm work.
I shook his hand, pointing to the farmer's wife in the hands of food, then to himself, then pointed at them, and drew a circle. What I mean is: I am not begging for food, I think with you and the farmer family widened Buddha bless the eyes, and hope that they can understand the farmer touched his wife said a few words, the farmer's wife said a few words, and then with shaking his head. farmer smiled at me and call a cry,fake oakley sunglasses, the whole family walk straight.
Did not understand or do not want to take me? I confused, embarrassed to chase them. Well, to the forest a few days, a few days now when the sky is already bright, and looked to see more clearly. is a small village surrounded by mountains, surrounded by forest, ten blocks of houses are wooden structures, the rest to see is farmland,oakley sunglasses for cheap, rice ripe, golden one, there are several dogs in the string to string, from time to time to hear several more goose call.
A sleepless night, really want to sleep. I watched the tree is high, the branches of the above three branches of a tree, like an upside down umbrella, natural beds. I am very satisfied, a jump, jump up really good and very thick branches, and do not have to worry about my pressure off; location is also very good panoramic view of a small village in my eyelids suddenly see that kind of a man not far from the farm work, small The boy was looking at the cattle miles.
Wake up, the sun is still hot, 4,5 points the way I noticed that the familyRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment